Saturday, December 12, 2009

No, I Did Not Run Away With Vanilla Ice


I'm back - you really thought I'd started a blog and then gone the way of Vanilla Ice, didn't ya? After a career-imposed hiatus which threw my work off track (translation: The company I was interviewing with has a strict no-blogging-by-employees-policy but I turned them down). I have cleared the way for blogging every day and interviewed for a couple of gigs where my off-site writing is not only tolerated but encouraged! Beginning Dec. 12, 2009, check out Double Naught 7 Digest every day after 5 p.m. for updates on everything you never needed to know but surprisingly, care about anyway; celebrity news & views; and slices of life from the Tristate and beyond. My book, "Cynthiana," will be released by Arcadia Publishing on Monday, Dec. 14, and I'll be interviewed on ... drum roll ... WCYN radio in Cynthiana, Ky., that morning. On Saturday, Dec. 19, I'll host a book signing from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Cynthiana-Harrison County Museum.

Hope you'll check me out. This time, I'm here for the duration.

No comments:

Post a Comment